Welcome to our Keene, New Hampshire, Dental practice!
We take pride in practicing patient-centered comprehensive dental care with a strong focus on preventive care for the entire family. Every member of our team is committed to treating each person who comes through our doors like the wonderful, unique individuals they are; we promise to work with you to create a personalized dental care plan that is appropriate for your goals for your dental health. We want to work together with you to keep your smile for a lifetime in maximum health, beauty, and function.
Our office offers convenient hours for busy lifestyles -- including early mornings and Fridays! You asked and we listened. Many of our patients prefer to visit us before or after work or on Fridays. We offer hours as early as 7 am during the week, and we are open on Fridays. Simply call and schedule a time that works for you!
In addition to serving the dental care needs of Keene, we are also proud to provide high quality dental care to the people of our neighboring communities of the Monadnock region, including the communities of Walpole, Peterborough, Chesterfield, Swanzey, and Brattleboro.
State-of-the-Art Family Dental Care in Keene, NH
Dental care is constantly evolving, and we are excited about the new technologies and techniques that allow us to provide safer, easier, more comfortable, and more efficient care to all our patients. We offer a wide selection of modern dental procedures to give you the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve including:
- Restorations created using digital imaging technology, which allows us to create flawless tooth-colored restorations that fit precisely.
- Dental implants, a new and innovative procedure that replaces teeth with fully functioning crowns for a smile that’s free of gaps. While other dentists send you to another office to place the titanium implant, we are able to place the implant and restore it right here in the same office.
- Therapy for sleep apnea, bruxism, and jaw pain using oral appliances. These custom-made appliances allow you to get the sleep you need to function in everyday life, preserve your teeth from excess wear and tear, and relieve jaw pain caused by temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ/TMD).
- Digital dental x-rays that use up to 90% less radiation than traditional film x-rays and allow us to enhance and zoom into the image for more diagnostic power than ever before.
- Advanced periodontal care using the treatment protocol and techniques created by the JP Institute. These up-to-date non-surgical techniques allow us to slow the progression of gum disease with repetitive therapies and locally acting antibiotics designed to eliminate the disease-causing bacteria below the gumline.
Comprehensive and Preventive Dental Care
Keene dentist Dr. Sean Drower has found over the years that while many patients appreciate his skill in treating their dental problems, even more patients would prefer to prevent these problems from developing in the first place!
The majority of the dental care you receive in your lifetime will happen in your home and be administered by you. We will teach you the best ways to brush and floss your teeth to prevent the majority of common dental and gum problems and provide you with additional preventive treatments that will help you avoid cavities and periodontal disease.
We also understand that life happens, and that includes dental emergencies. When emergencies happen, call our office. We will treat you quickly to relieve your pain and then create a plan to avoid the discomfort and inconvenience of future dental emergencies.
Call us today and schedule an examination so we can get started creating a treatment and maintenance plan that fits your needs and your lifestyle. We look forward to meeting you!
"What a pleasant surprise to encounter a dentist who is both skilled in his field and is pleasant and good humored with his patients. These traits carry over to his staff who are both competent and friendly."
"Thank you for your outstanding care, time, and thoroughness at each of my visits. Your team is phenomenal and kind."
"I can't imagine going to any other dentist. Dr. Drower is not only highly skilled and thoroughly professional, he's a very engaging and good-humored guy who puts patients at their ease and takes the time to explain one's options, what needs to be done, and what a given procedure will entail. And his staff is as professional and good-humored as he is. Highest recommendation.
"Had tooth problems and called early, can't believe how quickly an appt was made. Dr. Drower and his assistant were both concerned and caring. Left feeling well cared for and thankful for their assistance. Thanks again, Linda Radner"
"It's great not having to dread going to the dentist - I know that I will be listened to and treated with gentleness and good humor. The hygienists are all superb and Dr. Drower is gifted and compassionate. I have recommended his practice many times and will continue to do so. Many thanks!"
"It was a great experience as always. I left with my teeth feeling great and Irene took great care of me as did everyone."
"took my 5 year old to get a filling... sean was great at telling him what was going to be done and kept him calm throughout the entire procudure..."
"I am very pleased w/ the care I get at Dr Drower's office!!"
L.D Pankey, a pioneering dentist in the field of relationship-based dentistry, once said, "I never saw a tooth walk into my office." L.D. Pankey used a "Cross of Dentistry" to visualize the intersection of four basic tenets: Know Yourself, Know Your Patient, Apply Your Knowledge, and Know Your Work. He felt that if a dentst worked to keep improving in ...Read More